A glowing face and glowing skin gives your confidence level a boosts and makes you look good. Even wearing your simplest outfit can make you look stunning, if you have that perfect glow on your face.But dirt, pollution, hectic lifestyle and unhealthy habit steals away your skin’s natural glow.
To help get back your lost gleam, underneath are some extremely successful and quickest cures that changes your dull and upset skin, to a fresh glowing skin in minutes.
1. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice for Glowing Skin
Coconut oil contains countless benefits. It serves as a wonderful moisturizer and an ideal treatment for brightening a dull complexion instantly.
1. Mix 2 tablespoon of cold pressed coconut oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
2. Massage on your face for 2-3 minutes.
3. Wipe off using a damp cotton ball.
2. Ice Water for Glowing Skin
This ice water process will enhance your blood circulation, thus making your skin radiant and glowing. Also, it will keep your skin refreshed all day long, along with balancing oil production.
1. You can dunk your face in ice water for at least 15-20 seconds to revive your skin.
2. Repeat the process for a few minutes for best results.
3. Tomato and Honey for glowing skin .
The ideal mix of honey and tomato is superb for lighting up and helping your skin. Both these fixings have dying properties which enable remove to suntan, pigmentation, and dull spots.
Likewise, this mix restore your skin’s natural composition and help blur scars. Tomatoes additionally contain lycopene, which is known as a solid cancer prevention agent. It enables deferral to skin maturing and forms a protective obstruction on your skin, avoiding harm from UV beams and backing off the maturing procedure.
1) 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
2) ½ Ripe Tomato
1. Puree the tomato in a blender.
2. Add the honey to the puree and mix well.
3. Wash your face using a mild cleanser.
4. Pat it dry.
5. Apply the mixture onto your face. Avoid the fragile skin around your eyes.
6. Leave the mask on for about 5 to 15 minutes.
7. Rinse off using cool water.
8. Pat your face dry with a towel.
9. Do this at least twice a week.
Please follow and like us: